- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- When you send us an email or fill in the contact form on our website – Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- We use Google Analytics and Google Recaptcha on our website.
Google Analytics lets us know approximately where our site visitors are from, their age range, what pages on our site are of interest and how often our site is visited etc. Recaptcha helps protect our website forms from spam.
- When you make a payment to us online we do not received your card details within our company. We do not take or hold card details on our servers. All our card transactions are securely processed via our Bank or Stripe.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Fill in a form online
- Make an online payment
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.[
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your enquiry
- Process your payment
We do not share your personal details with any other companies.
When Our Company processes your payment, it will process and send your data through our Bank or Stripe, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data on our servers at MTW Consultants Ltd offices.
Our Company will keep your contact details and client information for 5 years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by removing the content from our computers and backups.
Our Company may send you information about our services.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. There will always be an unsubscribe button should we send a marketing email.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Our Company Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click unsubscribe on the email you received.
What are your data protection rights?
MTW Consultants Ltd. would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to ask MTW Consultants Ltd. for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that MTW Consultants Ltd. correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request MTW Consultants Ltd. to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that MTW Consultants Ltd. erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that MTW Consultants Ltd. restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to MTW Consultants Ltd.’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that MTW Consultants Ltd. transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at: +353 1 8463505
Or write to us: MTW Consultants Ltd. Unit 4, MTW House, Broomfield Business Park, Malahide, Co. Dublin
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Sending your enquiry form
- Understanding how you use our website
- Google Analytics as explained above
- Processing Payments
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Through the use of Google Analytics cookies may be used to send your details to Google
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
MTW Consultants Ltd.
Unit 4, MTW House
Broomfield Business Park
Malahide, Co. Dublin
Tel: +353 (1) 8463505
Fax: +353 (1) 8463515
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office Ireland www.dataprotection.ie